Ohh this makes me sad.
(via shannananan)Source: gaysomecomic.blogspot.mx
underthevastblueseas: Underwater Rivers?
A group of amateur cave explorers discovered a river in Mexico with banks, trees and leaves just like an ordinary river, but with an additional metric shit ton of “WTF,” because they were hovering 25 feet over it in scuba gear when they discovered it.
While underwater water doesn’t seem possible, the “river” is actually a briny mix of salt water and hydrogen sulfide. It’s much more dense than regular salt water, so it sinks to the bottom and forms a distinct separation that acts and flows like a river.
Deep sea lakes look like normal lakes, complete with sandy and rocky shores. Scientist call these lakes “cold seeps,” but they’re a hotbed for life, because apparently waterfront real estate is a hot commodity under water, too. The “rocky” shores are actually made up of hundreds of thousands of mussels. Even weirder, the lakes under the waves have waves of their own.
Photos by Anatoly Beloshchin,source,
well that totally explain this
(via thechocolatebrigade)Source: underthevastblueseas
For almost every day last month Malaysian artist/architect Hong Yi (who often goes by the nickname Red) created a fun illustration made with common (and occasionally not so common) food. Her parameters were simple: the image had to be comprised entirely of food and the only backdrop could be a white plate. With that in mind Yi set out to create landscapes, animals, homages to pop culture, and even a multi-frame telling of the three little pigs. The project, which still appears to be ongoing, has been documented heavily around the web, but if you haven’t seen it all head over to her Facebook and read an interview on designboom. Photos will also be appearing on her Instagram at @redhongyi.
(via redheadedhobbitfeet)Source: soenas
La vignetta del giorno: Le minchiate che fanno ridere a me.
Ok…. Forse non è stata un’idea originale….
Ma… In effetti… Non ho mai avuto una sola idea originale in vita mia!
Mi pareva brutto interrompere questa tradizione..
(Grazie a chouncazzodicasino per la segnalazione)
The fairy book - the best popular fairy stories, selected and rendered anew by the author of ‘John Halifax, Gentleman’; with with many drawings and decorations by Louis Rhead. Published 1922 by Harper and Brother, New York and London.
See the complete book here.
- Every time Jon Snow’s hair is better than yours
- Every time you get confused about who is related to who
- When someone dies
- Another shot if their head is stuck onto something afterwards
- If you’re the first to swear at Joffrey during an episode
- When Daenerys is a badass
- When Sansa says Joffrey is her one true love
- Whenever prostitutes are on screen
- When The Wall is mentioned
- When someone hits Joffrey
- When Tyrion pwns someone
- When Viserys is a dick
- When someone says they’ll tell Cersei
- Whenever someone draws attention to the fact that Tyrion is little
- When someone says ‘Winter is Coming’
- If someone hits Joffrey and then they do it again
Finish your drink
- When Joffrey is a little shit
- Whenever someone is topless
- Finish 2 drinks during every sex scene
(via averypotterurl)Source: shutupmerlin